Friday 12 June 2015

NEWS: Honey Monster Puffs gets Minions makeover

Screenshot of third-party source
To tie in with the soon to be released Minion film, Honey Monster Puffs is releasing a limited edition version of the cereal. The product will include Minion graphics on pack (as above) and the cereal will feature banana-flavoured 'crispies'. 

From just the product images circulating online, my first impression of the design is very good. I think the front panel artwork with the Minions popping out on the right hand side of the design captures the quirky, fun element of the characters. Moreover, the prominent blue and yellow of the basic design keys in extremely well with the Minion look. Also, I have to say I was amused by the notion of these yellow creatures getting behind a Monster-based cereal - very Minion-esque indeed. As for the other panels, I am pleased to see that some thought has been put in to the side panels with one providing a relatively large piece of Minions content. Finally, the back panel sports a very large Minion cut-out allowing for some good old on-the-box fun.

All in all, this looks promising. If I spot a box when it hits the shelves I'll be sure to give it a GBD write up.

If you are after more things Honey Monster related, please see my original website reviews of the brand's products...

GBD LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment