Monday 23 November 2015

LIMITED EDITION PACKAGING: Nestle Aero by Matthew Williamson


Admittedly, my knowledge of fashion is such that the packaging's reference to a 'Matthew Williamson' was entirely meaningless to me - then again I'm not the supposed 35-54 year old female target market. Googling, I found out that the man was a notable British fashion designer and the wrapper design was an update on his signature 'butterfly' print. Personally, I loved these snazzy redesigns. They remained loyal to the general Aero look whilst delivering boat loads of interest to reinvigorate shelf standout. Indeed, I can see these playing to an even broader age range than that suggested. 

A definite thumbs up to Nestle on this one. Here are the designs in full:




BRAND LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment