Friday 20 November 2015

BLOG & WEBSITE NEWS

Not being a website designer or social media expert by any stretch of the imagination, GBD has been a fun but steep learning curve for me where I feel I have got some things right and a lot of things not so right. With the extra time to invest in all of this now I am really keen to organise things and get out a lot more content. In particular, I want to re-explore the Blogger spin-off given the platform's social tools and ability to greatly expedite things for me.

To that end, from here on in, I'll be posting shorter, much more frequent posts on the GBD blog centred on new products, redesigns, news and general of-the-moment stuff. In the style of the 'brand evolution' articles I have already published, the GBD website will complement things now and then by focusing on classic British brands and foods.

Hope that all makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment